As a point of departure for our joint event “Discussion on the Russian Federation and the Kingdom of Denmark: Interfaces in the Arctic and the Baltic Sea Region” with the Russian International Affairs Council, we are proud to present a collection of papers on interfaces such as climate change and its effects in and on the Arctic, the political divide of the states in the Baltic area and the international governance structures around the Baltic Sea as compared to those between the Arctic states.
This publication is written by five different experts:
- Søren Liborius Councellor, External Action Service EU
- Roman Maika Program Coordinator, The Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC)
- Rasmus Gjedssø Bertelsen Professor of Northern Studies, Barents Chair in Politics, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Natalia Viakhireva Program Manager, PhD, The Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC)
- Mette Skak Associate Professor of Political Science, Aarhus University